1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
Fringe: 9/9/2008 - 18/01/2013
"I don’t want you to be sad. The time we had together, we stole. I cheated fate to be with you. And we shouldn’t have had that time together, but we did. And I wouldn’t change it for the world."
"Take me with you!"
That’s the funny thing about scars, you know. They’re always there. It doesn’t mean they haven’t healed.
eric & sookie | TRUE BLOOD | Death is Not the End
"I’m h i s." / "She’s m i n e."
Maybe my destiny is more than just secretly saving people. Maybe it’s also to give people hope. Someone to believe in.